La Censura di Ahmadinejad, Dal suo BLOG

« Older   Newer »
ennio91
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/6/2009, 18:12

La Censura di Ahmadinejad
Dal suo BLOG

http://www.ahmadinejad.ir/

Aprendo il blog di questo DITTATORE, leggete nella colonna a destra i commenti dei vari utenti lasciati per il "presidente"...

Notate qualcosa di strano?

Tutti commenti positivi, e purtroppo anche da italiani, speriamo che non siano veri.

Ecco alcuni esempi:

CITAZIONE
NUOVA ZELANZA - Tipene Curtis [email protected]
Greetings Your Excellency I see that the American Military is playing the Lets Blame Iran game. Iran is apparently the reason why things are so bad in Iraq. Do the Americans think that we are all crazy and will believe their continuous lies. Will it ever end.

CITAZIONE
ITALIA - manrix bianchi [email protected]
Dear and honorable president my lasts comments not was pubblied and i admire you why this? Are messages too much for show all? Long life to you and Iran and all country that no like death but life.

CITAZIONE
GERMANIA - Kusuma
I really support you Mr.President. Keep going! Im just surprise why somepeople still prefer fist (war) rather than brain (dialogue) to solve problems in this so called modern world.

E il PIU' divertente...
CITAZIONE
STATI UNITI - freddy utensilz [email protected]
I just discovered this. I would not like my political beliefs present here, but I think this forum, is a fabulous idea. What an excellent way to communicate with the masses, and have the masses express themselves here.

0 replies since 21/6/2009, 18:12   46 views